Charlotte chiropractic care is a natural and pain free way to gain optimal health, and Charlotte chiropractors purport that moderate use of sunlight has amazing health benefits. Since the beginning of time humans seemed to realize that the sun was not just essential for warmth; but that it also offered life-giving properties. Modern science reveals that the best known benefit of sunlight is its capacity for boosting our vitamin D supply. Furthermore, there are at least 1,000 different genes that are now thought to be regulated by Vitamin D3, which is the active form of the vitamin. This is a critical vitamin for the metabolism of calcium, normal neuromuscular function, and immune system function.
The benefits of sunlight
Studies reveal that the majority of cases of vitamin D deficiency are directly related to the lack of outdoor exposure to the sun. The Vitamin D deficiency has been proven to increase the risk for many common cancers, rheumatoid arthritis, some forms of diabetes, and multiple sclerosis. Charlotte chiropractic care is holistic care and Vitamin D is essential for your overall health and well-being. Maintaining a normal vitamin D status should be a priority as part of holistic healthcare. Consider the following list of reasons why moderate exposure to the sun is good for your health:
- Sunlight helps improve your mood – Sunlight aids in the synthesis of endorphins and can be used as therapy for cases of chronic or acute depression.
- Sunlight helps prevent insomnia – Moderate exposure to daylight sun can increase melatonin production, which allows you to drift into sleep more easily at night.
- Sunlight helps to fight off cancer – Although some forms of skin cancer have been associated with overexposure to the sun, there are r cancers that researchers believe could be the result of too little exposure to sunlight. Those who living at the higher latitudes are believed to be at increased risk of Hodgkin’s lymphoma, as well as strains of breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, prostate, and other cancers, as compared to those who live at the lower latitudes.
- Sunlight helps strengthen bones – The primary purpose of Vitamin D is to maintain normal calcium and phosphorous levels in the body, which supports the majority of metabolic functions, neuromuscular transmission, and supply of minerals to the bones.
- Sunlight helps treat skin disorders – Skin diseases such as dermatitis and psoriasis can be controlled and possibly cured through controlled exposure to the sun.
The laundry list of benefits from sunlight exposure is a long one. Sunlight has been proven to kill microbes, balance metabolism through stimulation of the thyroid gland, and ease the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Is it any wonder that we all look forward to summer sun and longer days?
The best chiropractic care in Charlotte
Obtaining optimal health can be a very serious issue and your Charlotte chiropractor has the answers that can greatly improve your spinal health and overcome the causes of negative effects on your health. It is crucially important to see your Charlotte Chiropractor as your professional source for good health.
ChiroCarolina chiropractors of Charlotte, NC diagnoses and treats every patient individually. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Charlotte Chiropractic care for a long and purposeful life.