Chiropractic care for fibromyalgia
Have you considered visiting top Charlotte NC chiropractors for treatment of painful conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia? The average person only thinks of chiropractic care when they have problems with their back or neck. However, there are millions of people who receive natural treatments instead of painkilling medications.
- Fibromyalgia is a disorder, that can best be described as significant and sometimes debilitating pain and tenderness throughout the joints, muscles, and other soft tissues of the body.
- It is commonly the primary cause behind chronic fatigue, insomnia, and mood swings in the patient.
- It is documented that higher numbers of women suffer from fibromyalgia than men.
- The most common description of fibromyalgia pain is described as a consistent dull ache.
Symptoms of fibromyalgia
- The number one symptom of fibromyalgia is pain. This pain ranges from mildly uncomfortable to excruciating and severe.
- A constant dull ache, with sudden outbursts of severe pain
- People who suffer with fibromyalgia typically experience sleep deprivation.
- This constant interruption of sleep patterns eventually leads to chronic fatigue
- Chronic pain coupled with a lack of sleep, may cause some patients to experience mood swings and depression
- Many patients report that their pain subsides during the day, but becomes worse at night
The cause of fibromyalgia
- To date, there are no studies that reveal or pinpoint the exact cause of fibromyalgia.
- Current research suggests that fibromyalgia is a result of problems with the central nervous system.
- These problems often begin after an infection or after some type of physical trauma.
- Some scientists seem to believe that people with fibromyalgia may naturally experience a lower threshold for pain.
Why chiropractic care works
- Chiropractic care focuses on the health and function of the central nervous system.
- When the central nervous system is completely healthy, other systems of the body can perform properly.
- Chiropractic care offers a number of benefits for patients suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Chiropractic adjustments will stimulate blood flow, increase endorphin production, and provide more efficient function of the spine
Top Charlotte NC chiropractors for treatment of fibromyalgia
The doctors at ChiroCarolina of Charlotte, NC use gentle, low-force techniques combined with a number of other treatment modalities such as nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, and physical therapy to help reduce the pain and joint stiffness associated with fibromyalgia. Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Chiropractic care for your family. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: Charlotte NC chiropractor
Filed under: Charlotte NC Chiropractor