Do you understand neck pain?
Are you hurt and considering chiropractic treatment for Charlotte NC neck pain? Millions of Americans suffer with neck pain. Most of them believe that they must live with it as a natural part of aging. Most people are convinced that they can eliminate the pain if they resort to sleeping in the proper position. Most people fail to seek treatment for neck pain until the pain is so severe that it has become unbearable. We want to help you understand the difference between acute neck pain and chronic neck pain.
Acute neck pain
- Acute pain is what we experience immediately after an injury.
- Acute pain is usually successfully treated within 7 to 10 days.
- It is treated with a combination of ice therapy, rest, and rehabilitative exercise.
- Your Charlotte chiropractor can perform diagnostic tests in order to determine the specific cause of your neck pain, and then will recommend the most effective and pain relieving therapies.
Chronic neck pain
- When neck pain persists for more than three months, it is considered to be chronic pain.
- Using the same diagnostic skills, your chiropractor can recommend gentle, pain relieving, and rehabilitative treatments that are designed relieve pain, restore range of motion.
Pain free treatment
- The best chiropractors specialize in the use of gentle, pain-free treatment for Charlotte NC neck pain.
- Your initial visit begins with your chiropractic doctor taking a comprehensive health history, and performing a spinal examination.
- Once your chiropractor identifies misalignment of your spine, he or she will address each subluxation individually.
- Your chiropractor uses very gentle and carefully controlled pressure to restore your vertebrae to a normal position.
- Most patients report immediate pain relief, restoration of range of motion. Your chiropractic doctor will utilize a variety of therapies, and the goal is to help your body get back to optimal health.
- If your chiropractic doctor feels that additional complementary treatments are necessary, you will be referred to the proper therapist or healthcare provider.
Chiropractic treatment for Charlotte NC neck pain
If you are in search of natural, drug free treatment for neck pain, it is advisable that you see one of the chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers; providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: Charlotte neck pain
Filed under: neck pain