Auto accident chiropractors

Auto accident chiropractor

Auto accident chiropractors are covered by most medical insurance carriers in Charlotte, NC. Car accident injuries pose a particular challenge for any healthcare professional because most commonly, people sustain soft tissue injuries that are difficult to detect. Broken bones and cuts are fairly easily diagnosed and treated. However, soft tissue injuries don’t necessarily show up on physical examination or even standard X-rays. Yet, soft tissue injuries are very common because they occur as a result of a driver or passenger being violently thrown around during an accident.

Seeking treatment from a chiropractic clinic

Because soft tissue injuries are difficult to detect, medical emergency rooms tend to give patients painkillers and muscle relaxants to help them with pain and/or sleep. But soft tissue problems tend to show up days later, and they also may require lengthy pain management and spinal rehabilitation. The good news is that insurance may pay for your chiropractic treatment for car accident injuries.

You are most likely covered

It is not uncommon to face some challenges from the car insurance industry; the good news is that most health insurance plans include chiropractic care. However, it is important to remember that insurance carriers, PPOs, and HMOs all provide different levels of coverage. The following are some examples of chiropractic treatments that are generally covered by insurance companies:

Filing timely insurance claims

If you have been in a serious car accident, billing and payments may be the last thing on your mind.However, it is important to understand that insurance carriersmay not pay your medical claim if the initial claim is not made immediately after the wreck. They will tend to believe that your injuriesare not severe if you waited to seek medical attention. The best Charlotte chiropractic clinics will help you to file claims and receive compensation if you were injured in a car wreck.

Medicare and chiropractic care

When it comes to Medicare, most outpatient care is covered under Part B. This includes coverage for practitioner visits, lab testing, medical equipment, home health care, and much more. Be aware that you are going to be responsible for a small annual deductible, and then Part B covers 80%. You are responsible for the deductible and the other 20%.Supplemental insurance coverage can be purchased to help you offset these costs.It’s important that you follow your chiropractor’s treatment plan. Be sure to talk with their staff who are designated to help you with processing your claim.

Auto accident chiropractor and care you can count on in Charlotte

It is unfortunate when patients who suffer with back pain and other long-term injuries, simply accept their chronic pain as an unavoidable part of life. The chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that everyone has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.

You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.