Best chiropractic care to reduce anxiety and depression
Best chiropractic care aims to reduce the physical symptoms, help patients to better cope while easing their burden, and bring about some much-needed relief. If you are depressed and suffering from anxiety you need to seek help. But before that, you need to identify/recognize the symptoms. While depression and anxiety can look different, physical signs of these health issues include muscle tension and stiffness, headache, an inability to rest and relax, extreme fatigue, pain and aches, and inability to sleep.
Now let’s take a look at how chiropractic can be beneficial for anxiety or depression patients.
Benefits of chiropractic care for anxiety and depression
Chiropractic care can help patients who struggle with anxiety and depression and here’s an in-depth look at specific ways it does:
- Find a balance between body and mind: everything in life is all about balance. Balancing how the bodywork and mind can be a key to managing anxiety and depression. This means balancing mental health, nutrition, spinal health, exercise.
- Releases positive hormones: chiropractic adjustments can trigger good hormone release within the body (oxytocin and cortisol). These hormones have positive effects on our overall health and wellbeing. They can boost feelings of social bonding, reduce stress, and alleviate pain from inflammation to help your overall mental state.
- Promotes good sleep: not sleeping enough only exacerbates mental symptoms of anxiety and stress. With chiropractic treatment, studies have shown how sleeping is made easier as it can improve healthy sleep patterns.
- Lowers blood pressure: we all know that high blood pressure is a common side effect of depression and anxiety. Chiropractic care will lower blood pressure, proving that chiropractic treatment can help decrease symptoms associated with anxiety and depression.
- Relieves tension: muscle tension is another side effect of anxiety and depression. Chiropractic treatment will not only improve spinal health, but also musculoskeletal health. Relieving muscle tightness and tension that cause headaches and stiffness can help those with anxiety and depression find relaxation.
Finding chiropractic care in Charlotte, NC
Are you or is someone you love struggling with anxiety or depression? Chiropractic treatment can help. Reach out to knowledgeable and experienced chiropractors at ChiroCarolina to schedule a consultation and learn about the benefits of chiropractic treatment. ChiroCarolina™ specializes in treating patients for chronic and acute pain, car accidents, and all kinds of injuries. When it comes to follow-up care, ChiroCarolina™ stands above other area clinics. Every solution is pain-free! ChiroCarolina is a care you can count on. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas.