Best Chiropractic tips for golfers in Charlotte
Best Chiropractic practices can make golf more fun and less painless. Amateur golfers and professionals find that chiropractic care helps keep them at their best when on and off the course. In fact, many professional golfers insist on chiropractic care during a tournament. Regardless of their skill level, golfer enthusiasts understand the physical problems that most golfers are likely to experience. Some of the most common problems are:
- Poor posture
- Lack of balance
- Loss of motion in the neck and shoulder area
- Restrained upper back movement
- Acute low back pain
Chiropractors treat their patients holistically, which means that they strongly recommend preventive measures that help to reduce the risk for injury while on the course.
Chiropractic therapy for Charlotte golfers
Chiropractic therapy is recommended not only for golfers but for participants in other sports as well. Therapy is beneficial to anyone who is susceptible to musculoskeletal discomfort. Consider the following tips to help you enjoy pain free golf:
- Use the proper equipment for your physique.
- Take lessons to learn the proper techniques; it is easy to suffer injury from bad form.
- Wear spikes and shoes that provide good foot support.
- Warm-up and stretch before every round.
- If you walk the course, use a bag cart to pull your bag.
- Make sure your whole body is in motion when you swing.
- Perform practice swings with your opposite hand every now and then to reduce strain on the back.
- Drink plenty of water to help avoid fatigue that is caused by dehydration.
- Learn proper mechanics for picking a ball out of the hole. There is a proper way to pick it up without straining your back.
- Meet regularly with a chiropractic doctor for professional advice on routine or rehabilitative exercises.
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that everyone has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.