Chiropractic clinic headache relief
Chiropractic clinics are a place where patients seek relief from a number of health problems, including chronic headaches. Increasing numbers of patients are opposed to taking harmful medications and opioid painkillers. These patients look to Chiropractic doctors to find natural and chemical free treatment. Read on to discover some headache relief tips from a Charlotte chiropractic clinic. Hopefully, you can stay one step ahead of your problem.
Why do we have headaches?
Consider the significant factors that could be the cause of your headaches. Surprisingly, nearly 95% of chronic headache cases are caused be a condition that is not a health problem:
- Poor dietary and lifestyle choices
- Symptom of an underlying health disorder
- Genetic pre-disposition
- Poor posture and/or ergonomics
- Reactions to certain foods, odors, chemical exposure, bright light, or loud noises
- Dramatic changes in blood sugar or blood pressure
Headaches are often caused by muscle tension in your neck or upper back. This can be related to stress, or from working or resting in a fixed position for extended periods of time. This is why chronic headaches can be treated naturally and successfully by your Charlotte chiropractor.
Helpful tips for Charlotte headaches
- Take a look at your daily activity and make some lifestyle changes that may reduce stress or lead to a more active lifestyle.
- If you have a job that requires you to sit or stand for several hours, get up and move around at least every 30 minutes.
- Avoid any forms of strenuous exercise until your headaches are under control.
- Avoid clenching your teeth because it causes stress to the joints in your jaw
- Drink plenty of water to stay properly hydrated. Dehydration is often a cause of headache.
Charlotte chiropractic clinic for headache
Even if you make changes and find some relief from chronic headaches, schedule an appointment with a Charlotte chiropractic clinic. Chiropractic doctors can confirm the cause(s) of your headaches. First, they will focus on relieving the pain, then they will provide a treatment plan for the cause of your headaches.
Care you can count on
Put yourself in good hands. Everyone should be able to live a vibrant, pain-free life. The staff and chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina® are here to help make it possible. Chiropractic care is a safe, noninvasive, and natural way to help you reach your optimal health. Gentle spinal adjustments are often combined with supplemental therapies such as the application of heat or cold, electrical stimulation, dietary counseling, lifestyle coaching, or rehabilitative exercises. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, is known all over the South east for providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.