Chiropractic clinics in Charlotte
Chiropractic clinics treat countless numbers of people in the U.S. every year. Patients see chiropractors for relief all kinds of pain, and for treatment of auto accident injuries. 77 percent of all chiropractic patients rate their care as very effective. Chiropractic doctors publicize that their treatment as the safest and least invasive therapy for many ailments. Read on to help you take a closer look at some of the advantages of visiting a chiropractic clinic.
Chiropractic spinal manipulation
Primarily, chiropractors help people achieve optimal health by aligning their spine with a variety of gentle manipulations. For your preliminary visit, chiropractic doctors perform a physical exam and take a comprehensive health history. They assess the spine and a patient’s bone density. People with osteoporosis or any other condition that causes lower levels of bone density, receives much gentler treatments. Alignment of the spine is so important because it allows the body to rely largely on its own healing properties.
Benefits of chiropractic care
Is a visit to a chiropractic clinic right for you? To help you answer this question, consider the following list:
- A recently published study revealed that a chiropractic adjustment could give patients suffering from high blood pressure; the same effect as if they took certain high blood pressure medications
- A chiropractic adjustment can help with neck and low back pain
- Chiropractic adjustments combined with physical therapy could help treat and prevent the progression of scoliosis
- Spinal adjustment and therapy can help relieve pressure on the sciatic nerve
- Chiropractic adjustments have been proven to reduce inflammation, which can lead to a number of positive benefits, including chronic back pain relief; reduced muscle tension, and relief of joint pain
- Improved athletic performance due to the reduction of inflammation, pain, and other similar conditions
Visiting a chiropractic clinic for pain relief and other treatments can be a great way to improve your health. You already know that surgeries and medications can be as dangerous as they are expensive.
Chiropractic care you can count on in Charlotte
You will need to find the right chiropractic clinic. Consider semi-annual examinations with ChiroCarolina™. Regular chiropractic care combined with dietary and lifestyle guidance will provide you and your family with natural and painless treatments. ChiroCarolina™ provides effective care for people of all ages without the use of needles or pain medications. Get off to a healthy start in life. You can take charge with a phone call to ChiroCarolina™, where your family will receive the best Chiropractic care possible. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic clinics; providing care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.