According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), food intake plays a vital role in the fight against fatigue. The food listed below are inflammatory foods that must be avoided by those who are constantly suffering from fatigue as these foods. Read the list below for more information.
- All refined grain products, including white bread, whole wheat bread, pasta, cereal, pretzels, crackers, desserts and any other product made with grains, flours or refined sugars.
- Partially hydrogenated oils found in margarine, deep fried foods and most packaged foods.
- Corn oil, safflower oil, cottonseed oil, peanut oil, soybean oil and foods made with these oils such as mayonnaise, salad dressings and many packaged foods.
- Soda and sugar.
- Dairy and soy should be consumed as condiments, not staples
- Meat and eggs from domesticated animals. Modern meat is problematic because the animals are obese and unhealthy; they are loaded with excessive saturated fats and contain too many pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. Grass-fed meat or wild game is your best choice.