Chiropractic care in Charlotte
Chiropractic care can provide excellent treatment for those dealing with workplace injuries. We want to recognize Labor Day, the annual celebration of workers and their achievements from the height of the Industrial Revolution to today’s gig economy. Workplace injuries impair your ability to perform your professional as well as recreational activities. If you have been injured on the job, chiropractic care can be your source for the expertise and level of care needed to get you back to your normal self and back on the job. Chiropractic care provides treatment options for common workplace injuries such as:
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and repetitive use injuries
- Headaches caused by stress, muscle tension, or joint dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Numbness and tingling of the extremities
Restoring your function
Chiropractic doctors offer comprehensive services for workplace injuries. They are experts in rehabilitative therapy for occupational injuries. They are tremendous at creating an individualized recovery plan to help you return to work and your other activities pain-free. They also provide you with strategies to help you avoid future injuries. Chiropractic treatments may include:
- Spinal adjustments combined with soft tissue rehabilitation that can restore normal movement.
- Noninvasive therapies designed to repair damaged soft tissues throughout the body, including massage therapy, trigger point therapy, stretching, and range-of-motion exercises.
- Personalized programs that are designed to help speed recovery, restore strength, and improve posture. Postural education and active range of motion exercises
- Education regarding the use of ice packs, heat. and nutritional supplements that may be helpful.
Back pain and daily work
Back pain is all too common, especially among those that perform repetitive tasks at work. Nearly everyone will suffer from some type of back pain at some point or another. Research reveals that 4 out of 5 individuals will deal with back pain in the future. It’s easy to see how back pain is the primary reason for work-related disability claims.
Working with health insurance
Worker’s compensation insurance typically covers chiropractic care if you experience an accident while on the job. Visit your Chiropractic clinic to talk with knowledgeable staff that specialize in worker’s compensation claims. To Make sure that your workplace injury is properly treated, schedule an appointment now.
Chiropractic care you can count on in Charlotte
If you are suffering from sciatic nerve pain and you are looking for a natural, non-invasive of treatment, chiropractic clinics also offer supplemental therapies such as the application of heat or cold, electrical stimulation, diet, counseling, or rehabilitative exercise. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, known all over the South east for providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.