A chiropractic clinic confirm that shoulder pain is a very common complaint in chiropractic practice, affecting almost half of us at some point in our lives as there are many causes of the problem.
In today’s article, let’s talk about what chiropractic treatment can do to help shoulder pain patients.
Chiropractic clinic and shoulder pain treatment
Chiropractic clinic specialists say that like any other pain condition, the sooner you get appropriate care the quicker the pain will go and allow you to go back to normal activities. More importantly, the sooner you get appropriate care, the less likely you are to get a recurrent and chronic problem.
In case you do not know the cause of your shoulder pain, or if you do not know the specific treatment recommendations for your condition, you should seek Chiropractic help. Treatment of these conditions must be directed at the specific cause of your problem to be effective.
Signs that you should seek treatment
Chiropractic experts say that a patient should immediately sick chiropractic care if:
- Shoulder pain persists beyond a few days,
- Recurring shoulder pain
- Inability to carry objects or use the arm
- An injury that causes deformity of the joint
- Shoulder pain that occurs at night or while resting
- Inability to raise the arm
What are the best treatments for shoulder pain?
Chiropractic clinics are almost everywhere nowadays. And you can find one for your treatment in your local area. However, a good chiropractor will tell you that the treatment of shoulder pain depends entirely on the cause of the problem.
Therefore, it is important for the chiropractor to accurately diagnose the problem before any treatment can start.
- Rest: The first treatment for many common conditions that cause shoulder pain is to rest the joint, and allow the acute inflammation to subside.
- Ice and heat application: these treatments are among the most commonly used for shoulder pain. However, it is important to use it correctly.
- Stretching: Stretching the muscles and tendons can help with some causes of shoulder pain, but can also make things worse!
- Exercise: Rehabilitation exercise is an important part of getting better, but exercises can make your condition worse!
Best chiropractic clinic in Charlotte
Chiropractors are trained in medical diagnosis and one of the priorities in the examination is to rule out more serious medical conditions before any treatment can start. For more information on how chiropractic can help, contact us. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas. Call us today!