Neck pain treatment in Charlotte
Neck pain affects nearly everyone because there are so many factors behind its occurrence. Neck pain can be the result of everything from a car accident injury, to sleeping on the wrong side of the bed. If this describes you or someone you love, you probably want to know when the time is to see the chiropractor. Chiropractic care focuses on pain relief and correcting the underlying causes for our pain, but chiropractic care is also about prevention of injury and illness. We hope to help people understand that it is important to schedule periodic visits to the chiropractor before something goes wrong, or before you are not able to tolerate the pain. Chiropractors want to help treat your pain from the very first sign of a complaint.
When to see a chiropractor for neck pain
Your Charlotte chiropractor can offer lots of helpful advice to ease or eliminate your neck pain, but if the pain is not resolved in a few days, it is likely time for you to see a chiropractor. Consider these other clues to pick up the phone and schedule a visit:
- You move your neck to perform normal activity such as driving, or exercise, and you feel a sharp pain.
- If you find it necessary to take over-the-counter pain medicine to carry out your daily activities
- You are concerned that your neck pain may be as a result of a very serious condition
- At first, the pain started in your neck, but now the pain has spread to your shoulders or hands
- You are involved in a car accident and the pain begins days after the accident
- When you experience severe pain when you wake up, but it gets better in the day
- Patients suffering with frequent headaches; migraines and headaches can be a result of neck problems
- If you have a sedentary job and/or spend a more significant part of your day in front of a computer
It can be challenging to locate the right chiropractor in Charlotte who can help you with solutions and pain relief for your neck pain. You will want to find a chiropractic clinic and doctors that can serve your family with convenient hours, an excellent location, and knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Care you can count on
If you do not notice improvement in your neck pain after a week, you should schedule an appointment with a chiropractic clinic. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™are spine care specialists who use natural and gentle techniques to treat your neck injury. They are passionate about providing high quality chiropractic care for their patients. ChiroCarolina™ specializes in treating patients for chronic and acute pain, car accidents, and all kinds of injuries. When it comes to follow-up care, ChiroCarolina™ stands above other area clinics. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. In addition to gentle adjustments, you can expect supplemental therapies such as the application of heat or cold, electrical stimulation, diet counseling, or rehabilitative exercise. Every solution is pain free! ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, is known for providing conservative and effective chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.