Neck pain experts can help you deal with neck pain or stiffness
Neck pain experts in Charlotte NC will take care of neck aches and make sure you deal with the discomfort permanently. For people with persistent pain and discomfort, neck ache and stiffness can be excruciatingly distressing. Neck aches can result from accidents, bad posture, or from staring at a computer screen all day. The neck experiences a lot of strain and tension throughout the course of a day, which frequently leads to chronic pain.
How does neck pain come about?
The neck starts at the base of the head and extends to the top of the spine at seven tiny vertebrae. The entire weight of the head is supported by this flexible portion of the spine. The neck is particularly prone to pain and harm. Without resorting to drugs or surgery, chiropractic treatment is a fantastic alternative for treating neck aches. To relieve your pain, we can deal with the cause of your discomfort directly.
There are numerous variables that contribute to neck ache. These may consist of:
- Prolonged head flexion from using a computer or other electronic equipment causes chronic postural stress.
- A bad posture like slouching, along with the resulting muscular spasm and joint pain.
- Poor sleeping position: spending lengthy periods of time on the stomach with the head twisted to one side.
- Whiplash-related trauma from auto accidents or sports injuries.
- Carrying a hefty bag or purse for a lengthy time.
- Stiffness is brought on by inactivity, as well as heightened muscle tension and spasm.
- Degenerative diseases include osteoarthritis, cervical disc degeneration, spinal stenosis, and herniated cervical discs are examples of wear and tear and degenerative diseases.
How do chiropractors help deal with neck ache?
Through treatments incorporating chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, and various posture-improving techniques, a chiropractor can relieve neck aches. Patients might feel better and speed up the healing process by relaxing their joints and muscles.
Are chiropractic adjustments safe?
Surgery and medicine are risky alternatives; visiting a qualified chiropractor is safe. Patients can receive a safe, non-addictive, non-invasive treatment for neck discomfort through regular chiropractic appointments.
Work with the best neck pain experts in Charlotte NC
Neck aches can cause extensive discomfort, so you should visit a chiropractor to solve it. Work with the best neck pain experts in Charlotte NC for the best results.
ChiroCarolina® is among Charlotte’s trusted Chiropractic clinics, popular for its outstanding chiropractic care. We serve Uptown Charlotte, NoDa, and UNCC college areas with our convenient location on North Tryon Street. We are visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.