Doctors of chiropractic at ChiroCarolina® joined the 2013 Oscar Miller Day Symposium to update their knowledge on shoulder and elbow pain management. The invitation came from OrthoCarolina Shoulder and Elbow Center physicians who hosted the event at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte, NC on October 25, 2013. Five sessions covered various topics including shoulder instability, shoulder and elbow trauma, athlete’s elbow and shoulder injuries, arthritis and other related conditions. Chiropractors were joined by orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals involved in the treatment of orthopedic patients. The annual Oscar Miller Day Symposium provides health professionals opportunities for orthopedic-related research and case presentations as well as discussions. Participation is important for chiropractors and the patients they serve. Keeping abreast with research helps chiropractors provide the best treatment options to their patients especially those who are suffering from shoulder and elbow pain. It is named after one of the leading orthopedic surgeons in the Southeast whose legacy and dedication to research and education continue to live through this symposium. ChiroCarolina® chiropractors take advantage of every opportunity for continuing education in the practice and related medical practices. The 2013 symposium would help Drs. Rice, Ali and Saario advance their proficiency in shoulder and elbow pain management, and employ the latest non-surgical and surgical strategies in the treatment of both traumatic and non-traumatic conditions.
- Charlotte’s Low Back Pain Specialists Explain Protecting Your Back
- Charlotte’s Neck Pain Specialists Explain What Causes Neck Pain?
- The Best Chiropractic Care in Charlotte Has Tremendous Benefits for Athletes
- Charlotte’s Best Chiropractic Clinic Explains Benefits of a Visit for Seniors
- Charlotte’s Best Chiropractic Care Specialists Explain Managing Frequent Headaches
- Charlotte’s Neck Pain Specialists Explain What Drivers Can Do After an Accident
- Charlotte’s Top Chiropractor Explains Ways to Manage Neck Pain
- Charlotte’s low back pain specialists explain the need for chiropractic treatment
- Charlotte’s auto accident chiropractor explains rear-end collision injuries
- Charlotte’s neck pain symptoms need chiropractic adjustments