Low back pain results mainly from injuries to the muscles, ligaments, joints, or vertebral discs. In Charlotte, NC, the pain comes in varying forms. Down from simple dull ache in the low back to burning pain, possibly in the worst-case scenario, inability to walk. One of the most proven methods to work for low back pain is chiropractic treatment.
Chiropractic treatment is a hands-on treatment that can relieve low back pain. The treatment is fast getting popular in Charlotte, NC. It shuns the use of medications, which Is the main reason why many people prefer the treatment. Many people are allergic to certain drugs, while some hate the idea of taking medications. It is the best for such categories of people.
Symptoms that will make you know you need a Charlotte chiropractor
If you get any of the symptoms that we are listing below, you should consider getting a chiropractic treatment:
- Feeling a dull ache in the back area: The mild pain is usually the first and most common symptom. At this initial stage, most people ignore the discomfort.
- The pain extends down to the legs and buttocks: Following the numb sensation that you feel on your back area, the pain gradually extends down to your buttocks and legs area. It is at this point that there might be some difficulties when walking.
- Pain after sitting for a long time: When you find that you have pains in your back after sitting for a long time. In most cases, people find relief after standing up to walk around. However, when they return to their original sitting position, the pain comes back.
Causes of low back pain
There has to be a cause of low back pain. Most people unknowingly are subject to the pain because of their daily activities, based on their jobs or habits. Here are some common causes of low back pain.
- Lifting heavy objects consistently: Lifting too much of heavy items regularly is a significant cause.
- Bad Posture: Bad posture is another major cause. Due to your job or driving for an extended time, people maintain a posture that is not good for their back. If your job involves sitting in front of computers all day long, you should know that you are very vulnerable.
- Injuries and accidents: Injuries from mostly sporting activities and accidents are a significant cause, which is why you have to be careful.
Getting the best chiropractor in Charlotte, NC
In Charlotte, NC, you should be very careful of who to consult for your chiropractic treatments. Getting it from the wrong place could lead to further complications. You should visit the best to give you the Care You Can Count On.
ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas.